Monday, March 29, 2010

Dear Spring, I can't wait to see you this weekend










So it's supposed to be in the 70's come Thursday and Friday and then hit the 80's come Saturday. Lets just say I am uber hyped and can't wait. It's kinda of like that feeling you had when you where a lil tike and were invited to your very first or second sleepover. And during that whole weekend you spent days outside running around, staying up late, eating freeze pops and junk food and absorbing the wonderful sunlight, because you grew tired of days indoors for past months prior. I don't know what I'll be doing exactly, but it does involve just being outdoors all day long. I can't wait wait...this will be just a wonderful tease of the summer months to come.
"Come make it rain on me with your sun rays"
.......see you soon :) xox
Sound byte: J*Davey- Get together.....I can't wait for this cd to drop

2 comments: