Monday, June 8, 2009

Behind Clothes Doors






Question for you...When you go shopping whether with friends or by yourself do you tend to dance and do little poses in your dressing room? I know I do especially if the store is playing a good song or I'm just feeling the clothing item I have on. I know that its a match made in heaven when I feel a "warm" glow from the outfit....unfortnately this dress got a half warm glow because I felt it was over priced for what Express was charging. Thats ok because I will be back for it with a 15% coupon in my hand :)
In my opinion I think Express & Urban Outfitters have the best muic playlists in there stores. I find myself staying longer just to hear the entire song

1 comment:

  1. i love the dress and i definitely pose in the dressing room and send out photos for opinions.

    ReplyDelete