Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's been along time, I should've left you with out a dope beat to step to

So, I been on a 20 plus day hiatus as you can see. I apologize , there has been a lot going on in the month of May from birthdays, several college graduations, an increase of hours at my job, my new addiction of jogging/running I have acquired, and not to mention that the warm weather has been keeping me more outdoors than indoors. But no worries I have been taking a lot of photos...I've just failed to upload them.
This past weekend was the Memorial Day weekend, which in my mind means the official start to summer. I didn't do anything spectacular like go to a beach or some place far, but what I did and who I saw was just as good. Sunday I met up with some wonderful CE's from my Alma Marta which was nice and on Monday I attended a High School reunion esque BBQ. It was nice to she old faces and see what they where doing since we left that place called Penn Wood.
But other than that all has been dandy. Here are some misc. pictures.

Penn Wood High 01...some of us




McJawn ( A Philly native) even left his mark via chalk drawings throughout

Rittenhouse Square Park, so nice to watch the people and little people

What chu know about Phileo yogurt? ..That's it's one of the best places on South Street to pile on mountains of goodness into a plethora of yogurt flavors. I pick 4 flavors and go crazy on the toppings, that way a new taste with every bite :)

Tiramasu, oh how I love you. I dream of running through fields of flowers to meet and devour your with my plastic spoon of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment