Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sha na na na na....It's SUMMERTIME

Summer is offically here according to the calendar of all things TiffsoYo!...and to any Philadelphian native you know that summer is officially here when Will Smith's Summer time comes on the radio; just like you know that the Christmas holiday is here when you start seeing Egg Nog offered in the Dairy aisle, same thing goes here. HOWEVER in the wonderful world of TiffsoYo! There are two yes dos summer jams I bump to....Let me introduce you to the beautiful songtress of Minmi.



Minmi, a japanese singer who infuses j-pop and reggae into a beautiful blend that will definately get your waists whining . She is so good that she was one of the headliners to Trindad's Carnival celebration last summer. As always open your mind and take a listen, you may end up liking her and her rhythms.

Minmi- Summertime : You can't tell me that this party/concert looks hot..I wish I couldve been there

No comments:

Post a Comment