Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 5

pic via Nitrolicious

It's going on Day 5 and my computer is still fighting the cyber herpes its contracted from being a whore bag. The ability to not be able to plop down on my bed and watch hours of Asian dramas, facebook, waste meaningful hours web surfing, and uploading photos on to here because I am creeping at work updating my blog is really taking it's toll....but I am a strong woman and I will survive. Anyways this past weekend was ok...the usual weekend flo..Bday din din party , my Saturday ass kickin by Tyger B, and whatever randomness mixed in. Sunday was the debut of the Zac Posen for Target collection and I was hype. I had planned the night prior setting a game plan on which Target to hit up that would have the least amount of "non-fashionable" people living in its vicinity. This way I wouldn't have to knock out a biotch over the shirt and other goodies I saw. Sooo Sunday came and it was raining cats and dogs and I arrived to Target about 30-45 mins after the Target opened and made a bee line for the Women's section. I saw the clothes from like 50 feet away and could feel the smile automatically plaster across my face because the section was completely empty. So pat on the back for Tiffso, for picking the right Target to hit up. As I continued my decent upon the section, my face that contained a Kool-Aid smile bigger than the Kool-Aid man himself slowly lessened as I got a better view of the clothes....and boy was I disappointed.

WHY I'M REALIZING THAT THE GO INTERNATIONAL LINE IS A BUST....


1. I don't expect extravagant fabrics that was woven from Japanese silk worms or cotton that was hand pulled by someone on some foreign factory..but this stuff was soo stiff like it was saturated in Fabric starch. What happened to cotton or a nice soft cotton blend..not its crazy demented sisters Poly and Ester.

2. The clothes that I saw in the pictures looked 200 times better. So I felt dicked when I saw the items in person that I wanted to but buy and was completely saddened by its appearance. The power of photo shop and a decent DSLR camera.

3. When I tried on the clothes in my "Target sizes" apparently they were either too small or way to big. Even when I got them on there was no halo of light shining on my face not even a flicker....I got more of a glow from a Target brand skirt I picked up.

4. Even though we are at Target, I feel like the $24.50 that they want to charge for this designer can be spent on something else of better quality, so that I wont be cursing myself out later because the $24.50 tee that I wore twice stretched out or bled colors.


In the end I walked out Target Zac Posen-less but with my bare necessities...toothpaste, some Soap, allergy medicine, a DVD, other items that I probably didnt need but couldn't turn down because it nicely priced and a hot dog in hand. So honestly, I was relieved that my pockets weren't sittin on cotton and that the money I thought I would be dishing out would be going to future purchases of something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment