Friday, April 23, 2010

Freaky Friday

Today started off on the Crap Scale on level craptacular. I discovered my my first born e-baby Dell contracted cyber herpes so I can't use any programs on my computer. I feel like an unfit mother, so I'll be updating from random places until I get this malware virus off.

So, as I continued my daily routine of working for the man I decided to gorge myself in whatever I felt like for breakfast....Egg white with turkey sausage on a bagel. I know it isn't the Lumberjack deluxe at Denny's but it's a 180 for me, and I failed to mention I had tapioca pudding on the side too :P. But as the day continued to move on small rays of hope was able to beam through my fog of discouragement and blight. Uncle Sam came through and helped me get rid of some unnecessary debt so the Crap Scale meter moved to level crap.

And then lunch time rolled around....and then I walked past Barney's Co-op...then went into Barney's Co-op because a lady was having trouble getting her stroller in the door....went to the shoe department.......

AND I lie to not I heard the sound of violins, harps, followed by an orchestra and Italian ladies singing opera tunes of :




"AAAAAWWWWWWWWW HHHHHAAAAAAAA LLLLLAAA,


looketh at meee arent I fiiinnnnnneeee


Trrrrryy mee onn inn yourrrrrr


SIIIIIIIIZZZEEEEEEEEEEE"




And that is what I did because I walked out the store feeling uber better with 2 pairs of shoes for the summer :) ....I got them in Black and in the green because I thought it would be different. They are better in person than via photo.




photo: barneys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment