Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"So you think you can dance?.....According to my teacher I can NOW WHAT NINJAAAA!

I'm sooo hyped today because I got approached by one of my three "hip-hop" (I hate using that word) teachers that I could move up to the next group level. This is how in my mind the conversation went::

Sitting in the bathroom/change room sweating and panting like crazy....in walks "C"

C: Why don't you come to the other class* any more? (*other means her beginner/ intermediate class, I'm currently in her intro/beginner class)

I felt as though a spot light and heavenly music began to play

Me: Huuuh, because I went the one time and I was like wtfrench toast is going on. My arms and legs were flinging all over like a muppet.

C: Naww I think your getting way better and should consider doing doubles

Me: Really! ( so hyped at this point, yet trying to play cool) I feel as though I am getting better and was considering trying the next level again.

C: You should, you may have a few times where it may feel awkward but you will catch on...blah blah..see you next week

:: And she leaves, and I am sitting there like "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! LOOK AT ME NOW LOOOK AT MEEEE NOOOOOOWWW!!! HAAAAAHhahahahahahahahahahha::

So yes I am pressed and will be soon attending the next level in classes. Which also means.......soon I will be good enough to be filmed!!! Please cue in the Jefferson's theme music.

Also here are two videos of my favorite teachers...the first one is Colette Tini and the other is Tyger B. I think they are so awesome to the point were I still find myself in awe and still a bit shy and quiet when in class with them.




She is the one with the red plaid shirt on. I love her she is soooo funny during class.


This one is Tyger B....aka the "silent killer" because he comes off as quiet in class but will work you like your enrolled in a boot camp and have yourself asking if "This is beginner right?" and "If your being punished by God for eating that entire pizza by yourself the previous night, when you shouldve had a salad" several times during the warm up. But I heart him anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment