Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tap Dancing Rainbows on my feet

Ok so I know I have been completely absent from the world of blogging for almost a week...slap on the keystrokes for me. Work has been bananas and I had a small case of my ever revolving quarter life crisis. But yeah, all is slowly going back to where it needs to be. I don't have pics for today but I did make out like a bandit and bought some new shoes to add to my arsenal and boy are they lovely..I can't wait for the weather to warm up so that I can shash shay in them. But in the mean time these are some future prospects that will soon make it to my collection:

Behold and feast your eyes on these beauties

These are by Converse and I first spied them in Urban Outfitters in the Men's department basking in a warm spring glow by the shoe department playing melodies of summer lovin. They come in 2 other color styles but these two are my favs and starting from $64-$70 (pending on other retailers) I think they are a great look to add some "sparkle" to a summer outfit. I could see myself dancing in these in the Frankmusik video of "Three little Words", if you don't know who I'm talking about take a look see below.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU for posting this. IT mad my night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome lovie, I'm glad I could make your night end on a good note

    ReplyDelete