Saturday, April 4, 2009

I caught Bangs-itis...but an Xmen cured it for me

















BEHOLD!!! This is what the after effects look like after someone goes in to get "banged"...lol (Mr.B, I couldn't help it)..."Banged" obviously meaning getting bangs. SO I took the jump or should I say cut and got my fringes installed because I felt like I was in a hair rut for the past i don't know how many years. I'm still getting used to it, but I am loving it everyday.



OH!! big news in the cyberspace world for those who may not know...the new Wolverine movie which comes out this May was leaked out onto the net the other day...All I can say is....that it was FREAKIN AWESOME!!! Yes I was one who saw it via somewhere else but it was hot...no volcano molten lava hot with cups of the sun's core hottness sprinkled over it like confetti. The dark circles and bags that were plastered on my face this morning from watching it was well worth it. If you haven't seen it or will be seeing it in May it is definite go see and classic in the making. I won't give much away....unless you ask, BUT I will say is from watching it they need to erase X-Men 1-3 and redo that nonsense. My inner geekness definitely emerged last night because they kept true to the comic series...I believe an imaginary tear of geekiness joy rolled down my face. I now wonder for when it does hit the big screens if they will add extra scenes or anything to make up for the leak. Either way I will still go see the movie then..Oh and stay for the ending of the credits too ... xoxoxxxxo TiffsoYo :)

OK wait wait wait and wait...so I was going to put up a clip to take us all back to the 90's when we all watched the Xmen animated series, which was real hot then. I came across the Japanese opening of the series and watched it for a minute and some change. The whole minute I was like "Man, these Japanese Xmen mean business...like the American version made them look tree huggers that flipped and maybe did damage by just knocking over a fire hydrant. They even had Professor Xavier looking like he was a disabled Power Ranger that could give you the business." Check out both the American and Japanese verison and tell what you think.






No comments:

Post a Comment