Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Green I be

HAPPY EARTH DAY !!!

SO in honor of celebrating Mother Earth, I attempted to continue my "green process" by continuing my duties of recycling and even writing in green. I'm sure she is proud. I even took public transportation today too (even though I take it everyday to work :) )

So yesterday I posted two songs from the Korean group Clazziquai, which I have fallen hard for within the past 24 hours. All day I have been humming their songs in my head to the point that everything else is just a waste to my ear drums. I don't know if its the way that they are able to incorporate jazz, house, lounge, and trip-trop that have my soul craving for more like that 80's crack. So for the next couple of days I will be drowning myself in the scent known as Clazziquai.


(pic: www.solebrother.com - Earth Force Ones)

No comments:

Post a Comment