Thursday, April 2, 2009

My new main squeeze


::Singing to the tune of T-Pain's "In love with a Stripper::


I'm in love with the Yeezy's they poppin

I'm rocking, they jockin

So in love with the Yeezy's they hot and rockin


Maaannn!! If I could cop a pair of these wonderful works of wearable art you couldn't tell me NATHIN!! not nothing straight NATHIN. Unfortunately, Nike are only producing a limited amount and selling them at select stores for the lush price of $215.oo. I saw a guy on a site (I forgot which) and he was able to get them early and wanted to test drive them on the court. If I saw him I would've Nancy Kerriagan his a** in an all black ninja suit and took them. Yes, I know very violent and if the guy ever came across this blog..that's just how I feel because you are just so damn lucky to have a pair. I wonder if at night they have a beautiful neon sunshine that emits from its side tongue stitching.....huuuhh well I guess they will be an addition to my book of dreams. Until then I will just stare at the screen and drool in the comfort of my room...lol
Oh and I found the guy..his name is Maestro..he's cool and so is his video too..

(pic. Complex magazine)

2 comments:

  1. Hotness! Love those kicks as well. I should renew my subscription to Complex....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you do, most people I have talked to aren't really feeling them to much. At first I didn't know Kanye made them, but they are hottness. I just don't think they are worth the $215 price tag

    ReplyDelete