Thursday, April 23, 2009

Midnight wants





Here it is 12:25 am on Thursday morning. I should be sound asleep, but I just had the weirdest yearning for a pair of Doc Martens....yes Doc Martens. I myself even find it a bit peculiar at why I have a craving for these boots, I mean it would be different if fall was on its way but no its clearly almost summer in a few weeks and I want these in my life now. I can see myself wearing these now while the weather is in it's bi-polar state: Doc Martens with certain casual dresses, a pair of jeans with a basic tee, maybe even shorts if I'm daring enough. The amount of clothing options that are running in my head are damn near limit-less....smh.....As I told you before and if you are slow to understanding....I am NOT your typical chic.

I even have been daydreaming about this Alexander Wang knock off by Steve by Steve Madden bag which I prefer over the Alexander Wang one due to the following:
1. It's waaayyy cheaper and affordable, and just as good quality
2. It comes in an array of colors...the pink color had me and I typically hate the color pink




This is the Steven by Steve Madden one above and the Alexander Wang below...now tell me that they don't look the same...with a few small differences...but whatever.



No comments:

Post a Comment