Friday, March 20, 2009

Am I still stuck In your head?

Balenciaga RTW Fall 07


Usually when most people wake up in the morning the first thing that comes to mind is to go pee or hit the snooze button for an extra 5 or 10 minutes of sleep. This morning when my eyes greeted the sunlight the only that came to mind was this Hurley dress and the Balenciaga-esque blazer I saw the other day in a vintage store. I mean for a good 10 minutes I laid there day dreaming about how I should've smacked myself for not making that purchase. You see the old non-budget Tiffso would've done it, but I'm trying to pay off some things as a "resolution" for 2009. HOWEVER, my philosophy has always been this as well: Sleep on it for 24 hours and if its still parading and having break dancing parties in your mind go back for it. SOooo, I think I may risk having my pockets being on cotton status for a few days just to quench that thirst. No worries though all my bills are paid on time and more than the minimum. :)

I think it will be a good look for now (minus the fur trim) because the weather is still trying to get its self together while transitioning from Winter to Spring. I love a good structured blazer than can be worn with jeans, a skirt, or whatever. It's definitely a new way of changing it up from the typical windbreaker or heavy spring jackets.

(pics, style.com)

3 comments:

  1. Yay now I can comment!

    Tiff if you buy those pieces you have to post pics...dying to see what this blazer looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be hot like lava fire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get like that about the size 44R 3/4 length belted trench w/warmer at Burberry... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete