Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Day in History

Hello Lover

Hello Good people and I would like to say "Welcome/Okaeri/Ni Hao/insert any other language" to my blog "A Diamond in Clothes Racks". This is my very first blog ever and I hope it becomes a special selection in your favorites tab. I can tell you off hand that this wont be the typical blog, because if you knew me I am not the typical person. I'm one that is hard to describe and define, so be prepared for whenever you visit that you will leave here with a new added wrinkle in your brain. I hope to inspire and maybe even entertain you as possible. I encourage you to leave comments because I love them..whether they are comments of love and encouragement or filled with hate, keep them coming because I know that those are my biggest fans wanting for me to push harder.

OooHhh!!! And Happy St. Patty's Day to all my Irish people out there too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment