Sunday, March 29, 2009

And Like A Phoenix I Start Anew Again

Not exactly a picture of a Phoenix, but I liked her outfit and it was colorful and it reminded me of spring fresh colors...and she has a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag :)
Hello world, what can I say this weekend was a bit on the slump side. I mean there were a few highlights...I visited my inner groupie preteen side for the first time when I saw, waved and received a wave back from Mr.Jamie Foxx ( I even squealed...that will be a first and a last unless I see Pharrell or am given a Chanel Caviar Bag..lol), and that I hung out and did a smidget of shopping with my cuzo "Kan" on Saturday. But besides that I felt like a piece of grey matter walking the streets in search of something to inspire or just get my blood flowing for something different. So Saturday kinda ended on a whomp whomp status...but low and behold on Sunday I awoke to a beautiful email on my Facebook page from a good buddy of mind named "P" and some new friends he introduced me to. After a few messages back in forth and all, it left me in a good spot. Lets just say we "P" and my new amigos plan on making some moves but that will be presented later, a definite future post. :)

SO to end my definite lazy and uplifting Sunday, I did what I do best and what made me happy...watch my Asian drama, did a few sketches, chatted with a few friends (which helped perked me...I heart my friends), enjoyed hot cups of tea, listened to music (duh), and looked at some websites. I actually can't wait for Monday to come, just so I can start this weekend off on a good foot.

I was having a Bjork music moment today...if you don't know who she is as Mr.T would say "I pity the fool"..lol.. I heart Bjork been a fan since junior high, she is not for everyone but for one thing her videos are always on point and will always keep you guessing because she is the epitome of the phrase "Expect the unexpected"

(pics: thesatoralist.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment