Friday, March 27, 2009

Say No Because I said so and it's healthy, will help reduce global warming, stop animal cruelty, feed the homeless, make you a better person, ...etc.

Today and I mean as of March 27, 2009, all people from the age 0f 3 to 150 years old should be forbidden, banned, and any other "no-like" adjective should no longer for all that is good say the word "Swagger" or any of its related terms...so Swagg, swagga, swaggtacular, swaggtastic, swagga on, swagga-errific, swagger jacking, swaggalicous...etc. is no longer allowed to spill from the two lips that you where born with. Why? should you ask, well I will give you some reasons on why:


TiffsoYo's 5 Reasons to Ban/Retire the word "Swagger"

1. Today I saw a man who was probably in the age bracket of 48-55 wearing a tan hoodie with the word Swagg airbrushed in a array of colors.....wth...Who's kids lied to their Pop and told them he looked cool and hip. You are setting him up to get a variety of stares ranging from the raised eye brow all the way to snickers. Don't set up your family, love them.

2. It's completely over used for everything that has no relation to a person's sense of style...Ex. (true story) I heard it used in this way " Man ! this pizza is swagtastic !" ...WHAT!! did I hear the record scratch and skip and heads snap back to the point of wip lash...yes you read write...I heard that exact sentence leave the tongue of a stranger..and they were serious with this statement...Let's all take a moment now to shake our heads in shame to allow such a word to succumb to such miss usage of poor grammar.

3. Ryan Seacrest. Need I say more.

4. It's found it's way to the country music genre.... "Hopped up out the bed yaw, turn my swaggg on, dusted off my cowboy boots and said what's up.."

5. According to my brother Civil War veterans are using it.

So yeah as of today March 27, 2009 we all should make an effort if not already to reduce and later reuse in 5 years to come to stop with the word use of Swagg. Like I said it will help fight against global warming, save the rainforests of South America, help re-freeze the polar ice caps, get you a signifcant other or make your current relationship better, tone your body and give you abs, clear acne, fight against crime, and just make you better person that everyone will love.

** I think its ok to play a few songs that contains the word but eventually we will need to play them at a minimum just so we can enforce this new rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment