Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Am I Woman or Mouse Woman?





Curls I had... Even el shorto....never again
And side/center parts have never done me wrong and shoulder length I've done


I'm thinking about doing something different to my hair, I asked some friends ideas or thoughts on the subject because hair is a serious matter. I do want to continue growing it out,but at the current moment I feel like I can't really do much with it but move the part around, add a random braid somewhere..etc. Some ideas I even contemplated which is definitely unlike me was adding....wait for it wait for it..extentions/or a weave..yess I know gasp, but a tasteful one, not one from around the block at some All you can find store and is fifty feet long. Color was also an option but I would want it darker rather than lighter because highlights and all that is too much maintenance and we are in a WHAT....recession yal. So if you have any wondrous ideas drop a comment or two or four.



Option 1: Even though I had bangs a few years ago, a more of a blunt cut this time possibly



After doing this, I leaning more towards the bangs so really no other options as I envisioned, but who knows I may not even go through with it come later this week, we shall see.
(pic. Vogue Italia)




No comments:

Post a Comment