Sunday, March 22, 2009

So Good I May Lick the Screen

Photobucket
Top: Givenchey sandals, Nine West Kentaro, Donna Karen Sculptured Blazer, Nine West Ciraco, Banana Republic drop waist dress, Mocs with Studs (DIY), mmmunt denim circle dress, Ninewest Jenicca, Matthew Williamson Cropped Blazer, See by Chloe tote, Nine West Rusty, Lanvin Patterned Shoes and Clutch)

Excuse me while I wipe the drool from the side of my mouth. This summer I'm all for color ( as everyone else should be too), skirts, blazers, and my slowly growing obsession of shoes and bags. I love the heat and can't wait to say "Deuces" to my winter clothes and "Hola Mami" to my spring and summer attire. Please bring on the heat and all of its wonderful glory.

As the weather battles itself on how it feel...you can't but notice how everything and I mean EVERYTHING is ready for a continuous and steady flow of warm weather. Case in point Rita's Water Ice proudly opened its doors the other day to welcome in Spring, unfortunately mother nature was not feeling it and left people standing for "Mystery" flavor and Cherry water ice with cool breezes and light flurries smacking them in the face like "Ahhh Haa" (I was one of them (lol)).

spring time  robin Pictures, Images and Photos
But yeah retail stores, magazines, television, even nature (I'm a believer of when Robins appear Spring is here and it should be warm, something I was taught in Elementary school) have been forcing us to want a consistent flow of warm weather. But any hoo, you can't help but not to walk and browse on the new prospect looks/ fashions that we will be wearing come late spring and summer. Even for my soft love of sneakers, have you not been watching how Nike's line of SB shoes have been very appealing lately..I mean those Nike Melbourne Gold Rails had a beautiful golden glow and angel babies playing the harps around them....Huhhh.

(photos: Nine west.com, pixie market.com, net-a-porter.com, Banana Republic.com, Photo bucket-pic#2)

2 comments:

  1. that denim skirt with the tie in the front is hot...and so are those blue-y colored shoes in the bottom left hand corner.

    so yeah its obvious this summer i'll have to come to philly to visit and go shopping on south street! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a deal, and we can hit up the greek joint too

    ReplyDelete