Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ms. Nicole Richie

Photobucket

Nicole Richie is gracing the cover of Black Book magazine's April cover, and honestly I'm not to pumped about it. Don't get me wrong I have always liked (Yeah I said it)Ms.Richie from the time she was coming out in the lime light as Paris Hilton's side kick,to her losing weight, and other "wacked out" Hollywood hay days. But I feel like this look is being recycled by sooo many people. I mean I'm all about reusing, recycling, recession-living or what not but come on. I think from Lady Gaga, Ciara, Beyonce (who needs to go on vaca for a while), and probably some more have done the "futuristic/80's pop/half cyborg" look so many times in the last few months its becoming overly repetitive and predictable. Quit swagga-jacking/copying and pasting/bitin/and sweatin each other become a lil more original...just alil please.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Don't take it as me "hating"...Oh no I love Ms.Ritchie, I just want the best out of everyone. My torch still burns bright for her because besides all of her personal hoopla I have always liked her style even if it was through the help of Rachel Zoe. I preferred her over any of the "It girls" of her time. I also think she is hilarious, she made the "Simple Life" funny because she was the main one causing the mischief or had some funny catch phrase or comeback. Also can you also believe that she is pregnant again while these picks where taken...wowza!

(pics:Bbook.com)

2 comments:

  1. I do rock with the Stephen Sprouse LV leggings though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. fashion wouldn't be fashion if people didn't bite off each other!! i mean...if only one person was rocking one type of outfit then you wouldn't know about it....it has to catch on and become big in order for it to come to the limelight.

    ReplyDelete