Monday, March 23, 2009

Love,Sex, & Magic

Woowza! I am definitely feeling this video, from the outfits, the the dancing choreography (is it really dancing, either way I like it). Oh so sexy, and JT is looking very tasty. I actually like this version compared to the Madonna and JT version.

I can't but help see chics trying to find tops like CiCi's one piece and rocking them this summer more so as an outfit of sum sort. I'm actually for it, just make sure if you opt to do something like that to be worn either during the day time hours or late night el clubo scene please do it with class and have a real friend there in the process who will tell you if its a hit or miss. And let me re-iterate when I mean to wear outside I mean with a bottom ( jeans, shorts, pants..etc) on for those that thought I meant just wear outside like your going straight to the beach...if I saw you do that on the street I would slap you and yell at you in a friendly loving way. Later as the weather progress I will do style segments of putting certain pieces together for this. But in the mean time if your on the hunt one reasonable place to hit up is American Apparel. I like to venture to this store because they offer basic tees, hoodies, leggings, dresses, sweats and in a plethora of colors for both women and men. If not really your place to venture of course places like Asos and Victoria's Secret swim wear collection offer one pieces.


Photobucket
(photo: American Apparel)

1 comment: