Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hump Day


We and others who lost our VIP status seating because of the over booking of seats.

Wednesday was an ok day, nothing out of the ordinary except for the fact that it started off to a good start at around 1:15 am. I alil phone call from someone unexpected, but it definitely was a nice short call in which I got two song dedications which definitely caused me to blush and giggle like a pre-teen. After hitting the bed to regain my full 8 hours of sleep, I did the typical which is watch my morning dosage of Maury and then off to work. Earlier last week I came up on some free tickets to a pre-screening of "A Haunting in Connecticut" which didn't come out until this Friday. So I met up with my good friend Jamal to go feel like VIP status at the Ritz, but unfortunately our time of glistening in VIP status was quickly extinguished because they over booked the seating...lames.


How could they turn us down...I guess they saw that stash of food in my bag..lol

Oh well that is what the Internet is for...SIKE SIKE..lol.. I do NOT promote watching movies on the net because they are fuzzy........and against the law..lol.

OK....I know I have been slacking on the outfit photos, but have no fear I will produce some this week. Work has been a bit hectic, but they are coming :)

Here is some new music for the mean time: I let my kid* Cheza randomly pick a song and this is what she chose...open your mind, close your eyes and see



*I don't have a kid that I birthed, but one that I purchased and ordered that I named Cheza Box Moore. She is my 3rd electronic Baby or E-baby, so if you ask me if I have kids, the answers is yes..I have a small tribe of 4 Ebabies who I love all like I laid in the delivery room of Bestbuy and popped out from my Visa card.

No comments:

Post a Comment